The Al-Qolam Islamic Psychology Study Group (KSPI) is a student organization that is based on the Qur’an and Al-Hadith, engaged in the field of Islamic Psychology, and one of its missions is to create a scientific and Islamic organizational environment. The several work programs of KSPI Al Qolam include:
- Islamic Psychology Study (KPI)
- Islamic Psychology Lecture (KAPSI)
- Islamic Psychology Seminar
- Safari Sciences
- Share AT (Sharing Al-Qolam and Traveling)
- Issuance of Islamic Psychology bulletins
- Ramadhan Sharing
- ADT (Al-Qolam Development Training)
- MAKASA (Makrab of KSPI Al-Qolam)
- Madrasah Entrepreneurship
- Honesty Canteen
The function in outline is to instill and spread understanding of Islamic Psychology and scientific development and practice in community service to get the best research and methods for the community so that they can be followed up on future research. Al-Qolam’s service program is still limited to one of the institutions, namely Sahabat Anugerah.
- Successfully held 4x national seminars in 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019.
- Archery Competition:
- 1st Place Archery (2017)
- 1st place in women’s archery competition (ISO pesma 2018)
- 2nd place in women’s archery competition (ISO pesma 201 &)
- As a permanent member of national and regional priests.
- Has an important position in the history of the National Symposium on Islamic Psychology.
- 3rd place in the HIMPSI Solo videography competition (2019).
- Host and national symposium organizer: 25-year reflection on the Islamic Psychology Movement (2019)